Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tony C

Tony C is the individual in the previous post that passed along the article about the Morgan Stanley analyst.

By way of introduction, Tony and I have been e-mailing one another for the last three months or so to discuss the stock market, chances of a recession, macroeconomics, etc. Tony and I have very different points of view on a number of issues, but in spite of these differences we have continued to communicate and build a very enjoyable relationship so we can discuss what we both think is a very interesting period and for some a trying time.

Recently, Tony started his own blog. His emphasis tends to be on the day-to-day machinations of the markets, but he also addresses some macroeconomic issues as well. Therefore, if you get a chance I would appreciate if you could stop by and visit Tony's site. I am confident that you will find something of interest. As I have stated before, no one has a monopoly on good ideas or excellent points of view and I usually learn something from every post on the internet that I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment