Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holday Season to All

I would just like to thank everyone that was courteous enough to read my blog this past year.

Also to all of those that made comments I would like to offer special thanks. I may not always agree with your comments, but as I have stated before it is my experience that everyone gains from well thought out discussions, even if no one mind is changed. It is good to have your ideas challenged even if it does not feel that way when you read someone' s comment.

Because it is the holiday season I will be posting less often for the next week or two. But, I will be back in January 2.

Go enjoy the holiday season even if you don't necessarily celebrate any of the season's holidays. Never look too hard for an excuse to party. My mother told me (these are not the exact words) "that if God did not want you to have a good time there would be no need to make you so you can laugh".

No comments:

Post a Comment